AniMyu!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REMINDER: Very Important Dates~!

Go down

REMINDER: Very Important Dates~! Empty REMINDER: Very Important Dates~!

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 pm

If I have not seen your costume, or certain pieces of your costume, I'd like to see them by March 14th.

The bake sale, to raise funds for set/lapel mics is on March 20th. If you have been assigned to bake something, bake it on the 19th, and get it to me or Diana as soon as those puppies are cool enough to handle.

Lines should be memorized by March 21st. This means everything. Songs, scripts, dialogue that's been stuffed into songs, ect.
The soundtrack is here.
Lyrics are here.
Scripts are here.

Your Animazement tickets are to be bought by April 1st.

By April 12th, I want to be doing full runs of the show, beginning to end.

That's all kiddies. Now get back to work! Twisted Evil
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

REMINDER: Very Important Dates~! Empty Re: REMINDER: Very Important Dates~!

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:10 pm

It has come to my attention that some of you still do not have the entire soundtrack as it is being performed in the show. I have re-zipped and uploaded it for you. You may find it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/x4ylJSif/New_Pokemon_Live.html

THIS UPCOMING THURSDAY is the due date for props. If you have been assigned a prop, please bring it in (even if we aren't storing it for you, we need to see it!). This includes set pieces, Dom. Even if they are not finished, snap me a picture of what you have done so far. ♥️
It is also the due date for prizes and costumes. If I haven't seen a prize or costume piece from you, you need to bring them in on Thursday!

Also, for those of you who have not been to rehearsal lately, here is our NEW SCHEDULE as of now:

Tuesday: Act II

Thursday: Act I (Analie, it would be great if you could come just until Two Perfect Girls is over. It's moved to the beginning of the show, so you wouldn't be around for long?)

Sunday: Entire Show (and for those who do not know, we do have rehearsal this Sunday).

We will continue rehearsal this way until the 11th of May, when we will be starting our dress rehearsals. BE PREPARED TO STAY LATE on these days, all the way up until Animazement. Depending on the schedule of students in the one act festivals, we may be talking really late. I will arrange to bring food on these days. Feel free to bring something for yourselves as well.

Provided that we are given permission, we will be holding an open dress rehearsal on the 25th of May. Invite friends and family! This will be a good opportunity for you to practice in front of a real audience.

Thanks guys, and I'll see you all on Tuesday!
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down