AniMyu!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_>

3 posters

Go down

Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_> Empty Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_>

Post  ShinbiLateo Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 am

Hi everybody ^_^ You proooobably don't recognize me, since I've only recently fallen in love with this particular screen name but this is Shawni =D Remember? I'm that girl back at the Phoenix Wright Musical? ....The one who disappeared into the nether?

That one?

Oh well, even if you don't, HI. =D I'm just here to lend a hand where I can. I can't act worth crap, but I certainly can sing (Or I pretend I can Wink ) and I have some limited composition experience. Oh! And lyrics =D I do gud lyrics, with the rhyming, and the meter... and all of that. Anyway, I hope I can be of some use to you all ^^;
ShinbiLateo
ShinbiLateo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

http://shawniair.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_> Empty Re: Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_>

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 am

Shhhaaawwwnniiiiiiiii! 8D

How did you find us? >_>

But yes, welcome! If you wanna help out, we still need to write some scenes for the end of Pokemon (since Nintendo is stingy and only gave us a few scenes towards the beginning), and it's looking like we're doing Avatar next year if you wanna help with that (Diana's the person you wanna see there).
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_> Empty Re: Hey! It's that girl... with that thing... that can do that.... >_>

Post  Danny Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Shawni! What's 'appenin'? Nice to see you over here.
You can look around the forum for info on what needs writing and the like, so you have fun doing that.
Danny
Danny
Performer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinbiLateo Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

SerenityTuelaulosVegeta wrote:Shhhaaawwwnniiiiiiiii! 8D

How did you find us? >_>

But yes, welcome! If you wanna help out, we still need to write some scenes for the end of Pokemon (since Nintendo is stingy and only gave us a few scenes towards the beginning), and it's looking like we're doing Avatar next year if you wanna help with that (Diana's the person you wanna see there).
Youuuu invited me to the facebook group? XD

Also yay =D I'll get to work as soon as I'm home from Cali~ ^_^ Nice to be on the work force =D
ShinbiLateo
ShinbiLateo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

http://shawniair.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum