AniMyu!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of Thumb. You'd best read if you don't want the banhammer.

Go down

The Rules of Thumb. You'd best read if you don't want the banhammer. Empty The Rules of Thumb. You'd best read if you don't want the banhammer.

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

As this is my board, I feel it necessary to lay down the law.

1.) Let's keep it PG-13. There are younger people in this troupe, do not forget it.
2.) Double posting. Don't do it. It irritates me. There's an edit button above your posts for a reason.
3.) Stay on topic. If I didn't care about this, I wouldn't have created a bunch of different topics, now would I? I like to be organized, and I would like for you all to be the same.
4.) Be polite. I'm not asking you to love everyone here (though, I don't see why not, we're all so loveable~), but please, don't start drama.
5.) No bumping or one word posts. They're just a waste of space.
6.) It would be so much easier on me if you were all to check here at least once a week. You never know when I'll update with something, and I hate it when I go through the trouble and no one reads it. It's half the reason this forum exists in the first place. >_>
7.) If you have any questions, please contact an admin.

More rules will be added as needed. Thanks~
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down