AniMyu!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Rehearsals [plus, other important reminders~] (slightly updated)

Go down

Sunday Rehearsals [plus, other important reminders~] (slightly updated) Empty Sunday Rehearsals [plus, other important reminders~] (slightly updated)

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Are now official~! We'll be meeting at Cookie's house on the first and third Sunday of the month (provided there are four Sundays in said month. If it's one of those funky five-Sunday months, we'll meet the second and fourth Sunday of the month). If Cookie is not available, then it's off to Di's place.

So here's how the regular rehearsal schedule is going to go from now on. I'm getting tired of worrying about reminding people. Try and get into the habit of the rehearsal schedule, please.

[Clayton's Room] Tuesday - 3:30-4:30pm - Vocals - 4:30-5:30pm - Choreography

[Clayton's Room] Thursday - 3:30-4:30pm - Script - 4:30-5:30pm - Choreography

[Cookie/Di's House] Sunday - 3:30-5:30pm - Planning, plus a good mix of vocals, script and choreography, I suppose, for the benefit of the out of towners that may attend.

...phew! Hope that wasn't too confusing. Please let me know if you have questions.

We're starting to get pressed for time here. Animazement is roughly four months away. It's time to buckle down and get this show to a presentable state.

Please keep in mind that all costumes are due by February 14th. That's more than a month.
If you need a costume made for you, send me your full measurements via PM (on this forum please, so I can keep track of them), and we'll discuss the fabric price. Usually, I spend 60-80 when fabric shopping, depending on how elaborate said costume is. However, as we are not so much as a cosplay group as we are a performing group, your costume does not have to be perfect. If you can go out to Goodwill and purchase an outfit that looks similar enough to your character's costume, I suggest you do it and save yourself the cash.

Also keep in mind that your tickets to Animazement are to be purchased by April 1st. Just to be on the safe side. Remember that the quicker you buy them, the cheaper it will be.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down