AniMyu!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting out of our temporary hiatus.

3 posters

Go down

Getting out of our temporary hiatus. Empty Getting out of our temporary hiatus.

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Copypasta'd from Facebook:

"I know we haven't been able to do much due to the fall play, but as that will all be over shortly, let's start getting back to business.

If anyone in AniMyu is free, it would be really helpful if you stopped by my place sometime this evening. I'm working on finishing up the choreography for Two Perfect Girls today, and I know some of you haven't learned ANY of it yet. Plus, it's been awhile since we last rehearsed - I'm willing to bet some of you have forgotten parts. No offense, I mean, I would've. XD

Also, a reminder to Danny that Ash's costume is due by Halloween (sans the jacket - but I would like to go fabric shopping with you fairly soon to gather materials for that so I can make it for you~).

I'd like to set a deadline for Brock and Misty as well. The final deadline for all costumes is January 1st, but setting individual deadlines helps me keep track of what's going on. SO. As Brock and Misty are fairly simple costumes, how does the 16th sound? Let me know if this sounds unreasonable or something. XD

When we have everyone back, I'd like to start running rehearsals like this:

Tuesday - 3:45 - 5pm - Vocals and diolouge
Thursday - 3:45 - 5:30pm - Choreography (possibly later? This is depending on availability)
Sunday - 3-5pm - Choreography planning (This is mostly directed to myself, Keffer, Cookie and Diana... unless you have some ideas to share, in which case feel free to attend).

This is the schedule that I have arranged according to everyone's availability. Please let me know if I've made an error of some kind.

Once the fall play is over, I'll be using the website again - please be sure to get back into the habit of checking it again. I see you check it a lot, Arri~<3

Annnnnnd that's about it for now. Toodles~! <3"
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Location : Cruising through the tunnel between Twoson and Threed~

https://animyu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Getting out of our temporary hiatus. Empty Re: Getting out of our temporary hiatus.

Post  Spoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

CHECKING FORUMS
Spoon
Spoon
Performer

https://facebook.com/marty.mccarthy

Back to top Go down

Getting out of our temporary hiatus. Empty Re: Getting out of our temporary hiatus.

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Also, do not forget that since we're all gathering on Saturday for Hellawin - Sunday we'll be having a short rehearsal. Be prepared, please!
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Arri Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Yes, no life + reflexive refreshing = lots of visits to this site (among others). >_>

I hope to be more involved this time around, so let me know if you think you might need me a particular week, and I'll probably be able to come down. :3 Though as long as I'm in school, Tuesday/Thursday rehearsals are pretty much impossible, but weekends are always viable. However...I'm looking at my schedule, and it's possible I could come for a Thursday rehearsal on December 10th. I've got an exam from 8-11 that morning, but I doubt it'll actually take me that long, so I think I could make it to Wilmington in time for your regular rehearsal. I do have another exam that following Monday so I'd definitely have to leave by Saturday in order to have study time, but yeah, I could be there that Thursday. Just to throw that out there.

Kemi, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten my measurements to you yet. The problem is I don't have any way of taking my measurements while I'm at school, and I won't be home again for a couple weeks. If that's not too late, I'll definitely get them to you then; otherwise, I'll see what I can do about finding a way here at school. If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me or something and let me know exactly what you need to know?

...Yep, I think that's pretty much where I stand. Glad to see progress being made again. ^^

Arri
Performer

Back to top Go down

Post  SerenityTuelaulosVegeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Sorry for the late response. <3

December 10th sounds just fine! And though we usually rehearse Tuesdays and Thursdays, we can always attempt to change the schedule around if it's convenient for you, or you think you can visit on a certain day.

It's fine about the measurements, just get them to me as soon as you can. To be safe, I'll take all your measurements. Neck, chest, waist, hip, arm, height, weight, the works.

I'll also need a little money for materials, but I wouldn't worry about that at the moment. I need to run by the fabric store and figure out just how much it would be first.

ALSO, to Wilmington members - don't forget that we're meeting on Wednesday. Usual place, usual time.
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
SerenityTuelaulosVegeta
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum